Bluebells is a lovely self catering lodge at Dartmoor View Lodges, which has always been a ‘non-pet zone’. A brand new kitchen was installed during 2016 and a shower-room upgrade has just been completed. The veranda upgrade was also completed during late 2017.
The main bedroom has a kingsize bed and the second bedroom is a twin but can be configured to also accommodate a small child in a cot/toddler bed.
Outstanding views of Dartmoor which is 10 miles distant and all of the beautiful countryside in between. Situated in a part of Devon that enjoys some of the blackest night skies in the UK due to very little light pollution.
For more details see lodge facilities below, or call/text 07890 072515 or 01409 231390, or email us.
"Warm and cosy in the cold and wonderful views. Dining outside when the sun shone."
Mr & Mrs H. Essex
Bluebells Lodge facilities
- Short breaks available - flexible start days in low season
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (2’6”), can also take cot/toddler bed
- Fridge & Freezer
- Ramp available on request
- Electric oven
- Flat screen tv including dvd player
- Linen and Towels included
- Non-smoking establishment
- Pet free zone (Brambles and Buttercups welcome pets)
- Picnic bench in your own garden area
- Laundry facilities (small charge per wash)
- Electricity included
- Log burner (1st trug of logs supplied foc in the winter)
- Luxury Lodge in a very peaceful location
- South facing with spectacular, panoramic views across beautiful Devon Countryside towards Dartmoor
- Tranquil setting
- Well placed for exploring
- Free 'superfast' Wi-Fi
- Covered patio seating area accessed through double doors
- Parking alongside your Lodge
- Fully equipped spacious accommodation
minimum 3 nights £255
4 nights £280
5 nights £305
6 nights £325
7 nights saver £345
7 nights £495
7 nights £595
For all availability enquiries, please call 01409 231390, or call/text 07890 072515, or email us here.
We will try to be as flexible as possible! Additional nights if available in mid/high season charged at £85
(HOLIDAY) Mid Season
(HOLIDAY) high Season
CATCH ONE OF OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
From time to time we have special offers and late availability.
To make sure you don't miss one these, please join us on Facebook
Check-in from 4pm / check-out is 10am. Please call 01409 231390 or 07890 072515 if you are likely to require a late check-in.
Please Note: There is a £50 security/damage deposit payable – refunded within 3 days of your holiday providing there is no damage.
We take just a £100 deposit, paid at the time of booking online to secure lodge and the dates you want (subject to email booking confirmation).
If you would rather talk to us to make your payment over the telephone, or have any queries, then please call 01409 231390 or 07890 072515
Once cleared payment has been made, email confirmation that your holiday has been successfully booked will be sent to you.
We will send you an invoice for your final payment 6 weeks before the date of your holiday, along with details of how to find us. If the booking is within 6 weeks, the total amount, including security/damage deposit, will be due at the time of booking.
No dogs allowed at this lodge, sorry!
4 Star Sykes Cottages rating
Availability Minimum 3 nights
Bedrooms 1 Kingsize & 1 Twin
Cot & Highchair available on request
Strictly No Pets in this lodge
Access by 2 wide steps; ramp available on request